Saturday, May 7, 2011

Donny...again!

YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I met Donny again!!! Oh my goodness he is so nice. I brought one of my pictures of me and him at Vegas, and I was like, I went to your show in Vegas and sat in the front row and was crying! And he said " it was that bad?" hahahaha. And then I showed him the picture and he goes, "Oh. Yeah I remember you." Then he looks up at me and says "I DO remember you!" WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO!!! "great to see you again. Thanks for coming!"

WOWSERS! Do you know what a big step this is? I am in Donny's memory. This is HUGE news. When I meet him again some day he will surely start inviting me to family parties and such. Lol just kidding. But I was super excited. When he was there to walk up to his table, he was so friendly to everyone. Instead of pushing his way through and getting to his table, he talked to people and got pictures with people and everything. He is a fantastic person. Anyway, Donny Osmond remembers me. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!




































2 comments:

  1. You and the Donster are BFF! So funny. Love that you love the Donster.

    ReplyDelete