Thursday, May 26, 2011

Kids My Age.

So, I just realized alot of people my age are really annoying. Sometime's I get so sick of Jr. High kids. They are so uncooperative. Not all, but most. It is so hard to get them to do anything organized. If a grown up gets it goether, they will go along, but they can never just listen to anyone their own age. I'm not saying this doesn't apply to me, I annoy people I'm sure. But I sure am tired of annoying 14 year olds who think they know everything and ruin things.


But I will leave you on a higher note! Let's see....


OH! Basically it was the last day of school. We don't have school Friday or Monday. Tuesday is yearbook day. Wednesday the ninth graders go to Fat Cats. Thursday ninth graders go to Lagoon! Then we're done!!

1 comment:

  1. I miss those days of "the last week of school." They were always so fun... enjoy it while you can... the next years are going to fly by!

    ReplyDelete