Monday, May 2, 2011

Close to School

Its very nice living so close to my school. I go home all the time. I go home for lunch if I feel like it, if I forgot to bring a lunch and I am hungry. I go home at lunch to get homework I left at school. One time, my geography teacher actually let me go home because I told her I could be back in 5 minutes, and I sprinted home and back. My teacher was like "so you decided not to go?" Cause I had gotten back so fast. Its awesome. Today there was a paper do in English that is right after lunch but I didn't know it was due today. So I went home at lunch to do it. Also (my school starts at 7:45), one time I woke up at 7:40 and was on time to school. It's nice.

1 comment:

  1. I could have used that luxury in school several times - I forgot my lunch almost daily.

    ReplyDelete