Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Busy

So lately I have been just a tad bit busy. It's really stressing me out! I am in two plays, after school choir, dance classes, piano, voice, Young Women, +homework! Both of my plays are getting really close to show time, so my school play has been having rehersals from after school until 5:30, then I have my other stuff. Some days of the week I have to leave rehersal and go to dance, then go to piano. Oh yeah! And I had strep throat last week, and I had to miss 3 days of school. So on top of all that, I have TONS of make up work. I have to read a 290 page book by Thursday night and then right a Literary Analaysis on it. Yipee! Its just March that is going to be super stressful. Because my school play is next weekend and then the week after that, rehersal for CATS is every day and goes really late. Guess this is what I get for doing so much stuff...and procrastinating on my book! I guess the real question is why am I blogging????

1 comment:

  1. You are sooooo busy. I am glad you are finally feeling better. Make sure to email out your plays and the times of them. I love the new blog header!

    ReplyDelete