Wednesday, March 9, 2011

On Activities

Ya know, if you enjoy doing something, I think you should do it. I wish people did or didn't do activities because it was cool or not cool. If you like to play soccer, play soccer. If you want to be in the band, be in the band. You wanna sing? be in choir. If you enjoy academic challenges, do academic games, if you're good at dance, join dance at school.
This is how it is at my school for example..our dance team is like really bad, I'm not saying a jr high dance team should be amazing, but they are way bad. And I have a ton of friends who have taken dance like all their lives, but they don't want to join because it's bad. ???????Does this make sense? Do they not get that there is so many of them that the dance team would be GOOD if they did it.That is just one example. I don't know I guess when things have their reputation it's hard to change it. I just wish people would do what they wanted to do and not to it because people will make fun of them if they do it. The people making fun probably can't to squat themselves. Kind of sad, that somebody won't join this or won't join that even if they want to. That is just my opinion anyway. Afterall this blog is called "Me and my thoughts!"

No comments:

Post a Comment