Friday, March 4, 2011

Everybody Knows!

It seems to be that everybody who knows me, knows that I am a Donny fan. I was just strolling down memory lane, and I will share with you what I remember- other people and myself- Osmond stories.

~In the 6th grade, the same year Marie was on Dancing With The Stars,Every week my teacher would tell the whole class to vote for her. She had the whole class write down their class email address, so I could make an ABC acount with their address, and vote for her with their accounts so I could vote more times. Every week we chatted about Marie on the show.

~This girl who I was in my first play with, Narnia, but she was never in any shows again. So it was about a year later and she called me. Remember I havn't talked to her for a year at this point. And she goes " Annie! You will never guess who I just saw at Disneyland...Donny Osmond!" I was so glad she called me, and I couldn't believe she remembered.

~For my friend birthday party in 6th grade I recieved........A Donny Osmond Live concert video, three CDS, A photo album of pictures of him, and his book.
~ For Christmas I got the Donny and Marie Show and a mirror that opens and closes with Donny on the cover.

~Watching the movie Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat at Friends houses.

~ I remember getting sevral calls when I was in 5th and 6th and 7th grade from my friends. Annie! Donny is on channle 2! Or a text...turn to channel 4 right now. Another call...Marie Osmond is on a commercial right now. Haha my friends were so nice to do that. Pretty funny!

~Heres a good one. In 6th grade we had a Valentine's Dance. It was about...oh half way through the dance. My teacher comes to the microphone and says something like "......All the way from Provo and Hollywood, this song is dedicated to Annie Cowden!" And she played Puppy Love at the dance. Just for me. That was the big surprise of the dance! It was amazing... I think I might of cried.

~Can you imagine my reaction when Donny won Dancing with the stars? My phone was overloading with text messages like "Annie I bet you're so happy!"

~Heres one! This one was just recently, AFTER I met him. But here is the thing, this girl went to my school in 5th grade, but then she moved to Texas. We hadn't really talked at all. She still had my number apparently because she said " Annie!!!! You're Life Dream has come true! I bet you are on cloud 9!" Stuff like that. I was like Was I really that big a fan in 5th grade for you to remember?

One way or another, if people know me, they know I am an Osmond fan. I have more stories, but I will be done now.

No comments:

Post a Comment