Thursday, March 24, 2011

Rehersals

Well, I have had a busy week of rehersals for CATS this week. I have basicaly been there from around 330 or 4 every day, and leave at 830 9. Last night during rehersal, I just was getting SO weak. It wasn't like weak because I was just tired, it was how you feel when you get sick. My legs KILL. Because as a cat you are always sitting in the most uncomfortable positions! And my feet kill because I am always jumping or something and your feet get really sore! I was getting way tired and I just couldn't preform at all. I got picked up 30 minutes early. As soon as I got home, I litterally went straight to bed. And last night I started to get a congested nose, and I was REALLY mad about that. I had a cold when I auditioned for CATS and for the first couple of weeks, and I had finally gotten better. Then I have to get a nasal congestion when I am this close to opening! The ironic thing is I really need to rest but I can't because I have rehersal, and I think the late rehersals is what is making me sick! At least I don't have school on Friday so I can rest then. Just hope my congestion goes away!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Annie Girl

    I have a nasty, horrible cold and congestion myself. Can't wait to see you in CATS this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tom and I will be in the audience cheering you on this FRIDAY wahooooo

    ReplyDelete